Purpose of this massage is to change the structure and the removal of restrictions muscle. During massage therapist does not use excessive force but appropriate massage techniques. This massage can be little intense and painful.
Massage techniques used in a deep tissue massage:
- cross-fiber friction;
- active release techniques;
- muscle energy techniques;
- trigger point therapy;
- myofascial release.
Deep tissue is perfect for you when:
- you have chronic muscle pain;
- you have restricted mobility;
- you have recurrent cramps;
- you have the disadvantage attitude;
- you have fibromyalgia;
- you have tension and muscle cramps;