Due to NI Executive restrictionons Therapy Zone will be closed between 26/12 till 08/04.
Please follow my website and FB fanpage for reopening dates.
Important!!! Information about all Gift Cards purchased in 2020, they are all extend and you may use them till end of 2021! Thank you for your support!
STEPS OF HEALTH AND SAFETY TAKEN IN THE THERAPY ZONE IN CONNECTION WITH THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Hand disinfection at the entrance (disinfectant spray provided).
- Masseuse uses face mask during a visit, optional use of the mask by customers.
- Customers are asked to come to appointments individually.
- Customers are asked to arrive on time (not too early and not too late).
- Clients feeling bad, especially with temperature and chronic cough, are requested to change their reservation.
- There will be gaps between reservations allowing sterilization of the equipment used and the room.
Therapy Zone is a place where are carried out professional treatments by master of physiotherapy and certified masseuse - Natalia.
I offer both men and women treatments. Do you have back pains, sciatica? Do you feel tired, stressed or you have tension in your shoulders? Do you need relaxation or professional treatment? Therapy Zone is the best choice. Massage in Therapy Zone can be both analgesic therapy and a way to relax and unwind.
The offer includes a professional massages as:
- Swedish (classic) massage,
- deep tissue massage / massage for athletes,
- hot stones massage,
- hot bamboo massage,
- therapeutic massage,
- warm herbal stamps massage,
- vibrating massage,
- chinese cupping massage (running / migrating cups),
- chinese cupping therapy,
- on-site (chair) massage,
- Indian head massage,
Did you know about the effectiveness of massage in fibromyalgia?
People with fibromyalgia may have extreme tiredness, muscle stiffness, difficulty sleeping, headaches.
A professional, deeply relaxing massage can bring relief and help. In my massage room I often meet patients with fibromyalgia, who after the first massage feel a great improvement in their well-being. Some of them also limit the amount of painkillers.
As a Master of Physiotherapy for my patients I recommend a warm deep tissue massage with the therapy of trigger points. The results are very good.
Are you aware that Therapy Zone has the best prices and quality of treatments in Belfast? You do not believe it, come and check. I assure you that you will be satisfied. Cozy and warm massage room. Heated, electrical bed and relaxation music during treatment. If you need more massages I offer loyalty cards, each sixth massage is half price. Book your appointment today and enjoy the best massages at the lowest prices. You do not have an idea for a gift? No problem, I offer very nice gift cards, each one is packed into envelope. Give your next of kin or friends something special!
Professional massages - Belfast City Centre
130a Great Victoria Street